55-65 Hours per Week
This is an hourly position.
$20 - $25
Start Date Not Specified
This skilled position will concentrate on installation, modification, troubleshooting,, removal, and repairs of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical equipment and machinery, as well and repair and installations of building and facility fixtures.Apply Now
• Perform troubleshooting duties efficiently on various assigned machines, equipment, or fixtures.
• Install, rig, modify, remove, and repair machines or equipment.
• Inspect machinery for maintenance repair, repairing important items during inspection and report all findings to the Maintenance Scheduler.
• Oil and lubricate various equipment throughout the facility. Trained in Lock-out/Tag-out and other applicable safety programs.
• Use tools and equipment of the trade to perform assigned tasks.
• Perform assigned preventive maintenance activities.
• Identify mechanical weaknesses and problems before they result in breakdowns and production interruptions.
• Perform and assist with general housekeeping and cleaning of area, department and plant on a daily basis.
• Use and operate tools, machinery and equipment safely, effectively and responsibly.
• Follow all safety rules, regulations, procedures and laws applicable to the job.
• Authorized and trained to handle hazardous waste. Assist with the waste stream management of the cupola bag house dust, slag and quench tank discharge, including but not limited to sampling, container inspections, and performance of Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan.
• Carry out miscellaneous work assignment as required to maintain equipment and keep production running.
• Perform temporary work assignments if trained and able to perform, and invest extra time as required to support the department and to maintain production schedules.
• Fill in as the Line Technician as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned that are within the scope of one’s knowledge, experience, training and ability.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA. Job duties may change over time and additional job functions may become essential. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Two year technical degree in Electro-Mechanical, or related field highly desirable. High school diploma required.
• Two (2) to four (4) years maintenance experience required. Industrial experience highly desirable.
• Knowledge of and experience working with PLCs preferred.
• Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan & Handling Procedures Training- required upon hire
• Trained within 6 months of job assignment with annual refresher training for the Contingency Plan
• Ability to read, interpret, understand directions and other communication spoken or written in the English language
• Average to above average two-hand and eye coordination.
• Employee must be a self-starter and work with limited supervision
• Able to make logical decisions and know where to go to and when to ask for assistance.
• Be able to pass an operator’s training course in various machines and forklift operations.
• Perform and assist with general housekeeping and cleaning of work area, department and plant as assigned.
Candidates for positions with NEI, Neenah Foundry Company and its subsidiaries must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All offers of employment will be conditioned upon successful completion of a post-offer drug screen. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.