50 - 60 (2pm - 12:30am, Sun - Thur) Hours per Week
This is an hourly position.
$20.50 - $25.50/hr
Start Date Not Specified
High School Diploma Education
2 - 4 years Experience
None - Security Clearance
Under supervision of the Maintenance Manager, this skilled position will concentrate on keeping the production line running. Some minor modification, troubleshooting and repair work on hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical equipment for the purpose of safely and efficiently producing quality iron castings.Apply Now
• Perform troubleshooting duties efficiently on various assigned machines or equipment to keep production line moving.
• Perform assigned PM’s, both running and down, make corrections as needed and relay findings to planner/scheduler.
• Inspecting machinery for maintenance repair, repairing important items during inspection and reporting all finds to Maintenance Supervisor.
• Perform oiling and lubricating job tasks for equipment used in production and the facilities.
• Communicate both orally and written with Maintenance and Supervisory personnel in English.
• Be trained to perform Lock-out/Tag-out and other applicable safety procedures as trained and instructed.
• Perform routine tasks involving lifting or moving heavy, bulky objects frequently; and, lifting and moving objects in and out of tight working areas independently and with others, as well as using appropriate lifting equipment when necessary.
• Demonstrate self-motivation, self-confidence, and work ability with limited supervision once trained.
• Pass an operator’s training course for powered industrial equipment such as forklifts, high lifts, bobcat, etc. and demonstrate an ability to operate such equipment safely and effectively on the job.
• Perform and assist with general housekeeping and cleaning of one’s work area, department and plant on a daily basis.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA. Job duties may change over time and additional job functions may become essential. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Two year technical degree in Electro-Mechanical, or related field highly desirable. High school diploma required.
• Two (2) to four (4) years maintenance experience required. Industrial experience highly desirable.
• Knowledge of and experience working with PLCs preferred.
• Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan & Handling Procedures Training- required upon hire
• Trained within 6 months of job assignment with annual refresher training for the Contingency Plan
• Ability to read, interpret, understand directions and other communication spoken or written in the English language
• Average to above average two-hand and eye coordination.
• Employee must be a self-starter and work with limited supervision
• Able to make logical decisions and know where to go to and when to ask for assistance.
• Be able to pass an operator’s training course in various machines and forklift operations.
• Perform and assist with general housekeeping and cleaning of work area, department and plant as assigned.
Candidates for positions with NEI, Neenah Foundry Company and its subsidiaries must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All offers of employment will be conditioned upon successful completion of a post-offer drug screen. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.