Neenah Foundry - Deeter Operations
40 Hours per Week
This is a salaried position.
Wage is based on level of schooling Yearly
Start Date Not Specified
Pursuing graduate or undergraduate degree program Education
None Security Clearance
The purpose of the summer internship is to provide meaningful, professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. This internship offers the opportunity for meaningful contribution to the Operations department’s business objectives while experiencing personal professional development.Apply Now
• Assist Production Supervisors in creating and setting up a video training program
• Write & implementation of process work instructions
• Involvement with project oriented work related to the manufacturing of product, schedule, quality, and facility
• Analyze data output
• Research of current systems & processes
• Work closely with cross-functional groups including quality, production, safety, engineering, and maintenance
• Handles telephone calls and walk-in employees & vendors for the department
• Clerical services (data entry, filing, spreadsheet management)
• Attend meetings that pertain to Operations
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA. Job duties may change over time and additional job functions may become essential. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Manufacturing, Process Improvement, or Quality
• Strong PC skills / Microsoft Excel / Power Point / Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills / attention to detail
• Able to prioritize between multiple tasks
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Team player with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
Less than 10% travel is required for this internship
Candidates for positions with NEI, Neenah Foundry Company and its subsidiaries must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All offers of employment will be conditioned upon successful completion of a post-offer, pre-hire background check, and drug screen. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.