Information we collect that is not personally identifiable and how we use it:
- We use anonymous information to enhance the visitor experience at the Site, understand how our Site is used, communicate with our visitors about information and services, monitor the security and integrity of the Site, and analyze our business.
Information we collect about you that is personally identifiable (“PI”) and how we use it:
- We collect information that you provide us, including your name, email address and password, when you provide it to us at the Site. Passwords are stored on our server in encrypted form.
- We use PI to email you or otherwise contact you electronically about activities relating to the Site and our business, including advertising and promotion. You can opt out of receiving future emails and electronic communications.
- We may disclose PI as required by law and/or in response to service of legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. We use PI to investigate and verify proper conduct at the Site and to monitor the security and integrity of the Site.
- We do not share or sell your PI to third parties except those working under our direction (such as providers of advertising and marketing services), and they are not permitted to use PI except for the purposes described above.
Links to other websites: We may provide links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites, including their privacy policies. Please review the privacy policies of such sites.
Changes to the Policy: If we make any significant changes to the Policy, we will notify you by email, post a notice of such changes on the Site or flag our Policy on the Site when it is updated.
Effective date: The Policy is effective October 1, 2012, and is governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin, USA.
Contact: Please contact us with any questions.
Neenah Foundry2121 Brooks Ave
Neenah, WI 54956
Map - Directions